Help for professors
E-learning content standards
To add contents to your course page ,you should follow the e-learning center at the University of Ain Shams standards, as follows:
Course content is divided into sections:
- First section called Block 0 contains:
- The image that appears description for your course and logos (University - e-Learning Center - Collage)
- Course introduction
- Course objectives
- Course syllabus
- Web links
- General forum
- General pre test.
- Other sections called Topic 1,Topic 2 ........ etc. you should change their names to unit 1, unit 2, unit 3 ................ etc. and each unit contains:
- Pre test
- Unit introduction
- Unit goals
- Unit content (Web page - PowerPoint - PDF-Word - Lectures video recorder )
- Post test.
- The last section contains General post test.