Help for professors
Add Activities to a Course Page
Add a Multiple choice question to quiz
In response to a question (that may include an image) the respondent chooses from multiple answers. There are two types of multiple choice questions - single answer and multiple answer.
- On your course page, find the Administration block, under Course administration, select the Question Bank ,then select the desired question category, then click Create a new question. The Choose a question type to add pop-up opens.
- In the Choose a question type to add pop-up, choose Multiple choice, then click Add.
- The Adding a question screen will open.
- Choose whether students can only select one answer or multiple answers.
- Choose whether to shuffle the answer options.
- Click Save changes to add the question to the category.
- After finish adding all questions, navigate to your course page, click the Quiz name. The Quiz summary page will open.
- On the Quiz summary page, find the Administration block, and under Quiz administration click Edit quiz. The Editing quiz page will open.
- On the Editing quiz page, click Add (at far right) and from the drop-down menu select + from question bank. The Add from the question bank... pop-up will open.
- In the Add from the question bank... pop-up, from the Select a category drop-down menu, select the category from which to add questions to the Quiz. The list of questions within that category will appear.
- You can add questions to the quiz in any of the following ways:
- To add a single question to the Quiz, click the Add icon (+) in front of the question name. You will be returned to the Editing quiz page and the question you added will be listed.
- To add multiple questions, select them using the check boxes, then click Add selected questions to quiz (at bottom). You will be returned to the Editing quiz page and the questions you added will be listed.