Learn how to use Articulate, from beginner basics to advanced techniques....
Storyline is an industry standard for creating engaging and interactive elearning content, and this course covers how to get started using the essential features of the program. Learn how to add interactive elements to slide-based projects. See how to create new content using assets, elements, and imported media. Find out how to export projects in a variety of formats, including HTML and as AICC-compliant projects that allow for back-end reporting. Discover how to assess your learning environment and then make improvements to layout and functionality.
- Elearning content basics
- Creating a project from slides or from scratch
- Setting preferences and project defaults
- Inserting and linking scenes
- Using triggers and timings
- Previewing content
- Adjusting slide and player properties
- Adding and editing images and characters
- Creating and editing buttons
- Adding external media
- Ensuring accessibility
- Adding assessment questions
- Publishing a course online
- Publishing handouts to Microsoft Word
- Teacher: Amr .