Help for professors
Access to Moodle
Moodle is a widely-used open source learning
management system (LMS), that can be used to deliver course content and
host online learning activities.
You can use a moodle for:
- Build a new course on moodle.
- Upload course materials (Pdf, PowerPoint, Word, Recorded Lectures (video - audio),....etc) on moodle.
- Teach a course exists on moodle.
To Access to Moodle:
- You must request account (username and password) from Ain shams e-learning center.
- After you finish building your course on moodle, you can request accounts for students who will learn this course for each term from Ain shams e-learning center.