Help for professors
Add Resources to a Course Page
Add File to a Course page
You can post a file for your students to download.File types you can add to Moodle include PDF, Word and other text documents, PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, zip files, and media such as image, video, and audio files.
- On your main course page, click Turn editing on (top right).
- Locate the Topic or Weekly Section where you will add the file.
- At the bottom right of the section, click + Add an activity or resource. The Activity chooser will open.
- In the Activity chooser, scroll down to the Resources heading and select File. Then click Add. The Adding a new file page will open.
- On the Adding a new File page, enter a title for your file in the Name field (required). The name you enter will display as a link to the file on your main course page. Under the Content heading, in the Select files area, click the Add ... icon or the Blue Arrow. The File picker will open.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save and return to course. You will be returned to your main course page.
- Click the file link to make certain the file opens properly.