Help for professors
Add Resources to a Course Page
Add Page to a Course page
The Page resource allows students to see a single, scrollable Web page within a Moodle course. Instructors can format text, add links, insert images and videos.
- On your course page, click Turn editing on (top right). Editing icons and links will appear.
- Locate the Topic or Weekly Section where you will add the page.
- At the bottom-right of the Section, click + Add an activity or resource. The Activity chooser will open.
- In the Activity chooser, scroll down to the Resources heading and select Page. Then click Add. The Adding a new Page page will open.
- In the Name field, enter a title for the page (required). The name you enter will display as a link on your course page.
- In the Page content box, add the content that will display on the page (required.) Use the text editor toolbar to format the text (change font style, size, color, alignment, etc), add links, insert images and videos.
- Click Save and display to open the page you just created and ensure it displays as expected.