Help for professors
Add Activities to a Course Page
Add Assignment to Course Page
The Assignment activity lets instructors communicate tasks, collect work, set due dates, and provide feedback and grades.
Students may submit digital files (such as word-processed documents, spreadsheets, images, or audio and video clips), or type text directly into a text submission box. Assignment activities can also be used to describe and grade work students will complete offline, such as art work, performances, or classroom presentations.
When reviewing assignment submissions, instructors can leave feedback comments or upload files such as marked-up student submissions, documents with comments.
- On your course page, click Turn editing on (top right).
- Locate the Section where you want to add the assignment.
- At the bottom-right of the Section, click + Add an activity or resource. The Activity Chooser will open.
- Configure the assignment options.
- Click Save and return to course to return to your main course page, or Save and display to view the assignment page.