Help for students
- Log in to Moodle and navigate to your course, then locate the link for the quiz you wish take.
- Click the link to the quiz. The Quiz page will open showing a summary of information about the quiz. This may include:
- The grading method.
- The number of times you can retake the quiz (called "attempts").
- The date range the quiz is available to take.
- The time limit for taking the quiz.
- Quizzes may have one or more questions per page. The way you answer each
question may vary based on the question type. Please note:
For multiple page quizzes, you can use the Quiz navigation panel (at left) to move between quiz pages. The panel will show your progress as well as how much time you have remaining if your professor set a time limit for the quiz. When you move to another page, you can also use the Quiz navigation panel to return to complete any unanswered questions. (Completed questions will be highlighted differently from unanswered questions.
- enter your answers and click Next (at bottom) to continue.
- When you have reached the end of a quiz, the Summary of attempt page
will open. This page lists the quiz questions and indicates which ones
have been answered. To return to a question for review, or to complete
an unanswered question, click the Question number.
- When you are satisfied with your answers, click Submit all and finish to finalize the quiz attempt.
then this page will appear your quiz result:
Note: You will not be able to change any answers after you submit and finish the quiz attempt.